You are purchasing only what is in the description and what is pictured in the photos (if applicable) , unless stated otherwise. If it is not listed in the description or package quotation or email and you do not see it in the photos provided then it is not included. Some pictures were taken from the earlier version of the product and do not correspond to the latest version of the product. Please do not assume anything about an item. If you are unsure about something, e-mail us before you purchase.
Payment must be received before item will be shipped. Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days. If you, for some reason, can not pay within 10 days, please notify us of your situation. If after 10 days we have not received payment without notification we will resell the item.
Compatibility of any product is the purchasers’ responsibility. Please read the product description carefully. All the information we have about this item is listed on the web site. Links are provided to the manufacturer where applicable. and more are added as this site is improved. We do not warrant the accuracy of this information as we are not the author. If you have any questions about this product please visit the manufacturer’s web site or call their customer service before placing your order. If after talking to the manufacturer you are still confused, please e-mail us.
Not all printers are compatible with Windows 8/8.1 or windows 10, it is not Sonic Computer Services responsibility to make your existing printer work with your new system. Some are just incompatible and generally it is cheaper to buy a new one then an hour of our service time. The majority of printers manufactured in the last 3 years are compatible. If your printer does not automatically detect and connect by Windows 10 then the appropriate drivers can be downloaded and installed for $60/hour by SCS ( this may be included in initial set up fee)
Backing up of your old hard drive and importing to your new machine can also be arranged at $60/hour. This can also include exporting and importing of address books and e-mail messages into the Windows10 Mail app from your existing email client or program.
New computer warranty covers HARDWARE PARTS ONLY, there is no warranty on software beyond a 14 day guarantee that all supplied software discs are in a new readable working condition. Lost or damaged discs are not covered by warranty. The Windows operating system and programming errors are not covered by warranty unless caused by faulty installation at time of purchase. Once a customer has taken delivery of the computer no software problems unless determined by Sonic Computer Services to be something they are responsible for shall be claimed as warranty items. The customer is responsible for any programs that are installed onto the computer and the use of these programs. To put it simply, unless a problem is directly related to faulty hardware it is not a warranty issue. Not knowing how to do something is not Sonic Computer Services responsibility .
Specific terms are
- For replacement, merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt and in the original packaging accompanied with packing slip.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges.
- All returned products found to be non-defective upon inspection will be subject to a return shipping charge.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via traceable means.
- No returns will be accepted if the original packaging is damaged and/or missing accessories for the defective products
- Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Deviations from order products must be reported within 5 days from delivered date.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All defective products will be replaced within the appropriate warranty period.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- The Customer is responsible for making backups, we assume no responsibility for loss of data during transference to Data to new equipment. The Customer also is responsible for making backups of Data on their systems prior to upgrade of new equipment or operating systems on their equipment. Sonic Computer Services however will work to the limit of their abilities to restore data from the failed hardware.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Merchandise should be carefully packed to prevent any losses or damages in transit. Merchandise must be sent back in the original packaging with the original packing slip and displaying the appropriate RMA number. All RMA numbers are valid for fourteen (14) days from their original date of issue. Returned packages not displaying an RMA number or displaying an invalid or expired RMA number will not be accepted.